Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bang Bros Free Online

Clubroot - II - MMX (2010)



Dubstep is fine, dubstep is - basically - the speed garage which decays on sub bass around 140 bpm is a bit of the air bag electronic music Speedee, a heavy machinery, slower and more atmospheric than a bad Marcel Carné full of wet pavements. A sad music generally, overall hazy, music that you listen to taking the air by pulling on a dark clear cigarette full of banned substances. In short nothing much to get excited - the best a trick young idiot, or worse something old young idiot who wants to stay on top (in other times to believe it still was feeling the young chick was better) -. Well you tell me I turn around Bourdaloue and I talk a bit much even when empty, you are right ... Just know that casual consumer niche dubstep aforementioned above I really listened to this album Clubroot this year. In fact, I listened a lot by cleaning (it is very good for), I listen to drunk three or four times (I stopped the illegal for ages) but I do 've ever heard by tracking the bird. As an old fool a little perverse I found a lot of satisfaction, satisfaction paradox, what would you like an album full of flutes dressings, ethnic songs and Synth new age is a little love the worst of the worst without really admitting it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment