Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where Can I Buy Anbesol

:: WHEN SHE CAME ... ::



In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Go sudden and unforeseen
Silent, like the morning breeze, She snatched
to worldly pleasures,
And sooner or later she would have reached.

Without compassion, she came to pick me up, demolish
And my future plans,
It was pointless to try to escape,
She only came to see me die.

And my soul, which leaves me slowly
This shroud to last garment.
my actions that I stick to the skin
With me to my place of rest.

I could make my farewells,
When she came, so sharp and so cold.
Ending my long walks;
Turning off the light of my eyes.

carrying me, like every soul that dies, depriving elected
me of my heart, I do
not see me cry,
When I go to face my mistakes.

is the grave, my garden, my hell,
Separated from my property, my brothers.
How can you be so proud You
whose beds are made of earth?

From our ashes we come to be reborn, our early ancestors
Resurfacing,
That day when we will appear,
Differentiate piles and traitors.

My prayers, my secrets, my destiny,
My time here on earth ending.
When she came, unconfined or remorse
was alive, I was no longer a death.


: Abu-Hind 2010::

0 comments:

Post a Comment