Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Peace Sign With Alt

: Muhajir:


In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.




The mills of the country have vanished dreams and dreams.
But the presence of man on Earth will sooner or later. From
scourge of sin the righteous have already exited.
On lands of Satan, to vicious temptations elongated.

For the Lord of the Worlds, they made their way to pile horizons.
survive! Armed with the unique provision for piety.
Aliens in our land, buried under flowers orange. For goods
ephemeral, I put my faith in danger. Spring Landscape

campaigns and soft pastures.
Prejudice local people can promote.
They are no longer the mystery of their dreams see us in hell.
They declared war on me, and my own land bury me.

Of those who are hated, hated in their own country.
Of those that are banned for having to obey Allah.
I leave my country and my fault that my heart, trapped.
And without looking back, to Allah, I will take refuge.

I am the threat of the territory and their worst enemy. And I'll carry my
hopes in deserts blessed.
I fear and terror the throats of Islamophobic. I'll put my heart
in a haven on the earth's surface.

Exiled like a lion lonely rejected by his clan.
I will not cry my country but my brothers in white heart.
prohibitions of Allah, I want to escape forever.
The country that gave birth to me today, I was denied.

And how many of our minarets could they be slaughtered?
We donate their property to see us become idolaters.
Our full veil is screened and become ragged.
For rabies, so we are targeted wherever we go.

What you have done for our dead you desecrate their graves?
faults of our country will never be our burden.
I am filled with dreams of walking subsided into exile.
It is as if the demons had taken my heart for safe haven.

I saw the Republic try to submit my soul. Demonizing
mine itself and appoint our imams.
Distort the belief of the ancients and us away.
And the worst of us, with her, went to testify.

I was his beloved, she loved me once;
My land rejected me when Allah made me love the Faith.
It divides the Nation in my begging for it like him. But our
emigration is towards religion that brings.

Where are the Ansar whom we welcome with open arms?
If our bodies are intact, our hearts have truly suffered.
We turn our backs on their luxury, comfort and splendor.
We reach the venue of the peace, and the Earth is so vast.

Passions possess me, and my heart, little by little, they nibble.
Face of death in the eyes of my compatriots.
too long of those being mocked, and those that denigrate. From
persistent sin and my people, today I emigrate.


Abu Hind 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment