Sunday, December 19, 2010

Presaria V6000 Windwos 7 Driver

Chambre Verte - Blake Edwards



I'm little film buff or at least if I was one day it has been a passing fad, the fad of young aimless, unemployed, moreover, who spent his time and thought to find happiness - the truth ? - The cinema. In this short time of this "instant film buff, it only remains for me very much, vague memories and a fluctuating interest for a few filmmakers. Blake Edwards was them, I loved her true delicacy (sometimes hidden) ethyl elegance, humor suffused her burlesque sophisticated ... That he died tragically less than his friend Richard Quine, but he died anyway, and I must admit though I have never been far away from my "instant film buff I was, by cons, moved by the news of his death there. To console myself, I allowed myself to sink into good drinking a cocktail artfully composed, I listened, remembering Henry Mancini Peter Sellers, Audrey Hepburn and Claudine Longet (ah Claudine). There ...

In tribute, let me reproduce a long interview positivist. Knowing that I have no authorization to do so, I delete it if positivists ask me, it would be a pity, but I will have the flexibility to bend me to their legitimate demands.

Interview with Blake Edwards
Interview with Blake Edwards (continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment