Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Pearl Jam 2003 Bootleg

:: PEARLS AND ROSES TO MY MOTHER::




In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.


roses and moons crystal
In the hands of the pearl of women.
on the thrones of my heart, you settle:
You are the emerald all the ladies.

Like the sparkle of diamonds, your smile,
rubies and precious stones. Your perfume
anchored in my memory,
As your voice forever melodious.

Give me your loving gaze, your eyes
Enlightened spring,
You promised love forever
From the blessed day when I was born.

of the sweetness, you are the top
What I hope to finally meet.
Give you, as thou hast given
Before I see you blot you out.

I am only the blood of your blood,
Nothing that the flesh of your flesh. Admiring
, my child's vision
The beauty of a mother so dear.

I am only the fruit of thy womb,
In you, my heart began to beat.
And my whole being was yours,
In you, wrapped as nacre.

pain I was happy, eager
endurance of nine months.
Then, to give you life you die,
you off, you sacrifice for me. You

the sweet suffering in silence, And that so valiantly
brought me;
And so bad, I behaved,
Forgive me my mistakes, my deviations.

How could separate us? We who were
a cord connected.
And how then could I forget?
When your tears are depriving me of the smile.

I would come to stop your complaints,
In the realm of love, you are Queen.
O my mother, you flowing through my veins You
rose, hyacinth splendid.


: Abu-Hind 2011:: www.abu-hind.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment