Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lost My Immunization Records



"Cancel". What this term call to you? Literally means surrender "to leave something to another person." It also means "give up something that is granted." This may affect our properties, our goals and even our lives.

Today, Christians hear a lot about the act of abandoning his life. What does this mean? Abandoning his life is to make Jesus life he has given us. Is relinquishing control, rights, power, to the direction of our lives, all the things we do and say. It is left entirely in his hands our lives and make our lives as it pleases him.

Jesus himself lived a life abandoned "because I came down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me." (John 6:38) "I seek not my glory "(8:50). Christ never did anything himself. He did nothing and said nothing without having been instructed by the Father. "I do nothing of myself, but, according to what the Father taught me, I say these things ... because I always do things that please him. "(8:28-29)

The total abandonment to the Father of Jesus is an example of how we should live. You could say: "Jesus was God made man. His life was left to God even before he came to Earth. "But the act of abandoning his life is imposed on anyone, including Jesus.

"The Father loves me because I give my life to resume. Nobody robs me, but I give myself, I have power to lay it down and I have power to resume it. "(John 10:17-18)

Jesus told us thus:" Do you there mistaken. Dropping my life is all in my power. It's my choice to give my life. And I'm not doing it because a man told me to do. Nobody takes away my life. My father gave me the right and privilege to give. It also gave me the choice to avoid this section and the cross. But I chose to do it for love of him and in a total abandonment. "

Heavenly Father has given us all the same right, the privilege of choosing to give up our lives. Nobody is forced to give up his life to God. Our Lord does not require us to sacrifice our will, nor to give him our lives. He freely offers us the Promised Land, flowing with milk and honey, but we can choose not to enter.

In truth, we can have a measure of Christ as large as we wish. We can choose to be in it more or less deeply; choose to live or not fully by word and by his directions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment