Friday, February 18, 2011

Csr Bluetooth Stopped Working

: THE eternal torment:



In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.



Unhappy agony tearing myself to life today
And this world rejects me, he who induces error satisfies me.
My body dropped to the ground, like ordinary garbage. Car is sealed
my fate: I would be subjected to torture.

Submitted to the underworld amid so many tortured haggard. For
on Earth, abandoned look down. For
responded to the slightest whim of my ego.
And I, in my heart Allah assigned to equals.

drinks or purulent n'hydratent nor cool.
Bring me on Earth, I am of those who reflect.
In blood and pus, I'm drowning, no helper.
My heart torn into shrill cries of my pain.

Vagabond underworld, lost in his sinister valleys. The intoxicating gulps
I would not swallow.
I who ate the flesh of my brothers and scrutinizing their faults.
Have I not earned my skin is consumed by fire?

Rebelling against those parents who, for me, would have sacrificed everything.
They can do nothing for me, with sharp peaks, crucified.
passions, pleasures of the flesh calling me from all sides.
is being torn apart my flesh, my bones, separates. In

story of a carefree life, what horrible epilogue.
I placed my trust in the bulletins of astrologers. My modesty
neglected as my time in futile jousts.
My tears and my sorrow, my prayers become useless.

The Lord Almighty has spoken the truth in His noble Messenger.
But the many reminders, I always turned my face. For
waltzes Devil's in my eyes were sweet and beautiful.
So I bored and my suffering will be eternal.


: Abu-Hind 2011::

0 comments:

Post a Comment