Thursday, February 24, 2011

Homemade School Spirit Items

LIFE GOD TAKES PLEASURE IN YOU

The Holy Spirit gave David a revelation that is the key to all rescues. David could say: "The reason that God delivered me from all my enemies, my pain and powers of hell, is that I am precious! My God takes pleasure in me! "And he took me out to sea, he delivered me, because he took pleasure in me. "(Psalms 18:19). Do you need deliverance? Of sin, temptation or trial? On the problem is psychological, spiritual, emotional or physical? The key to your victory is in this verse. God takes pleasure in you. You are precious to him!

In the Song of Solomon, the Lord said to his bride: "You're so beautiful, and you're good, my love, your delights! "(Song of Songs 7:6) Three of the Hebrew words used in this verse are synonyms:" beautiful "means" precious, "" nice "means" pleasant "and" delight. " These words describe the thoughts of Jesus to his fiancee when he sees it. He looks at her and said: "Since you are beautiful, sweet and charming. You are precious to me, O my love. "In turn, the bride replied:" I am my beloved, and his desire is towards me. "(7:10). The meaning here is: "it haunts me with delight. I chased him because I am precious. "These same thoughts are found throughout the Psalms. "The joy of the Lord is with them that fear in those who hope in His goodness" (Psalms 147:11). "For the LORD takes pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation" (149:4).

I can try to convince you that God takes pleasure in you by telling you this: "You are precious to the Lord. But you might think: "Well done, but it is only a nice thought. "No, the truth is much more than a nice thought. This is the key issue of all the battles that are raging in your soul. This is the secret to enter the rest that God promised you got. Yours until you firmly these things until they become a foundation of truth in your heart, you will not be able to cope with life's trials.

Isaiah had a revelation of delight that God has in us. He prophesied: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I call thee by thy name: thou art mine! If you cross the waters, I will be with you, And the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; If you walk into the fire, you do not burn And the flame kindle upon thee not. "(Isaiah 43:1-2)

Isaiah was not speaking of a river or a fire in the literal sense. He spoke of what people go through, mentally and spiritually. Israel was in captivity at the time. Rivers were their hardships, their lights were temptations, their rivers were their difficulties. Everything that Satan tried to destroy and overwhelm the people of God. Isaiah's words were a message of pure grace for Israel. The people were in captivity because of their own stupidity and folly. But God sent a prophet to the broken heart that told them: "God wants me to tell you that you belong. "

At the moment, perhaps you're among your own rough waters. You may feel overwhelmed by a test or a temptation that threatens to consume you. You have to understand through biblical examples that God does not always calm the raging waters. It does not always contain the waves and it still does not extinguish the fires. But he promises that "I will walk with you through all these things. This test or circumstance does not destroy you. It does not consume you. Then walk. You will come across with me with you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment