Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nausea After Flu Shot 2010

:: PRAYER ::



In the Name of Allah, the All-Mercy, the Most Merciful.


In the Name of my Lord full of Mercy,
I pray and I cry fountains of tears, And I bleed
rivers in regret my wrongs.
I implore you, You are the sole owner of my soul.

I implore you as a death that needs to revive.
Like a heart that is empty, away from your book. Private
confidant, I have no friends, I pray
only counting more than your pity.

All Men, on honor what mine spat.
I can not, in prayer, as You draw near.
My Light, my Hope, who never dies.
I pray, my love, and I offer my heart.

I cry to Thee my pain, and entrust to you my troubles. Te
dedicate my prayer, my words into sobs.
offer me the best of this world Passenger, revived me
And to the Holy Prophet.


: Abu-Hind 2011::

0 comments:

Post a Comment