Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bump On My Gums Above Tooth

GOD WANTS WE LEARN TO RECOGNIZE HIS VOICE AT WHAT POINT

Those who really know God have learned to recognize his voice from all others. He wants you to be absolutely convinced that it wants to talk to you, to tell you things you've never seen or heard before.

Not very long ago, the Lord showed me that I still hesitated when I heard his voice speak to my soul. Oh, I know he speaks and that the sheep needs to know the Master's voice. But I doubted my ability to hear. I spent my time to "check" the voice I had heard. And when it was too big or too mysterious for me, I thought, "That can not be God. The demons can speak well. Flesh speaks, the lying spirits speak. "A multitude of voices reaches us constantly. How do I recognize the voice of God?

I think three things are necessary for those who want to hear God's voice:
1.Il must have an unshakable confidence in the fact that God wants to talk to you. You have to be fully confident and fully convinced of that. Indeed, it is a God who speaks. He wants you to hear his voice in order to do his will. What God says will never contradict Scripture. And it is not necessary to have highly educated or have a doctorate to understand her voice. All it takes is a heart that says: "I believe God wants me to talk. "
2.Tu have to take quality time in solitude. You must be willing to lock yourself alone with God and let the other voices fade. It is true that God speaks to us all day, but every time he wanted to build something in my life, her voice came only after I have silenced all other voices.
3.Tu must ask in faith. We never get anything from God (including whether to hear his voice) unless we believe strongly that we are able to communicate his deepest desires and help us understand His perfect will.

Jesus said: "What father among you will give her son a stone if he asks for bread? Or if he ask a fish, he will he a snake instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will give he a scorpion? "(Luke 11:11-12). In other words: "If you ask your heavenly Father a word, a clear direction, a correction divine or if you do know him a special need, do you think he could let the devil come and get it wrong? "

God is not a joker. It will not allow the devil to deceive you. When God speaks, peace follows! And Satan can not forge that peace. If you find yourself in a place of calm and rest, knowing that God can speak to you, then you have insurance that will never change. You can come and go back to God a thousand times and you will receive the same word, because it's the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment