Sunday, February 27, 2011

Swallowing Tooth Mousse

Rue89

The hearing of the blog expands somewhat: The World According quoting my article on the Mai Mai in Kivu in September 2010, behold news website Rue89 (very good also) refers my article on Al Qaeda in Islamic Maghreb , published both here and on the geostrategic Alliance in January, in a post on the Libya released this week.

This confirms that the balance I drew up at the end of 2010 statistics: the are articles on topics bring more visibility . The period from January to February end was marked by a low activity independent of my will. Today will be posted the first part of a big article about one of my favorite subjects, other items will probably follow shortly. A new page appeared on the homepage , which lists the book reports that I have done for the site Clionautes .

0 comments:

Post a Comment