Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Funny Cross Country Phrases

:: A SLAVE TO HIS MASTER::



In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


I would use the words of a slave to her Master.
For everything, without you, would not have been.
To finally my reason for being is to satisfy you,
Allow me, on this Earth, to fully submit myself.

I cry tears of a devoted servant,
Passions of this life, be my deliverer.
I would use the chains of a slave humiliated
And the handle of the belief, to be linked to you.

I pour Blood that is served to the enemy,
Who, like him, this world would like me to subject.
What I think what he thinks, that I judge as judge,
And wandering on his land, that I am serving his sentence.

I would read your verses full of freedom.
They made me a prisoner of their dark society.
And I have only you who hear my complaints. My heart
oscillating between hope and fear.

my soul I vĂȘtirais coats of the Faith.
In peace and quiet, I entrust to you.
Praying that our ties are never broken,
Fearing to finish among the mass corrupt.

Free me from their lives deceptive and misleading.
endearing and fragile, like a woman in love.
Make me Your soldier, make me thy sword.
Send me into battle by the ways of peace.

If I am your slave, this world is my prison.
distorting the truth as it alters with the seasons.
become cattle wading in their wrongs,
They deny the Almighty, the One worthy of being worship Him.

one subject to his king, my words faded, I beg
and my heart burns for You, my Lord.
Free me from their jails, honors me to my death.
I remain Your slave forever freed.


: Abu-Hind 2011:: www.abu-hind.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment