Friday, February 18, 2011

Inverted Bob Vs Graduated Bob

: THE ETERNAL GARDEN::



In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.


a sense of liberation to my last breath,
We go on, and in my grave by offering me the keys to my Empire: Where
unfolds before my eyes anything that deep inside I want.

silvery cascades collapsing into rivers of honey.
princesses of beauty which, at a glance, are mine.
To each their breath, their love for me is renewed. Sumptuous

Virgins with big eyes, a melodious voice. Their welcoming smiles
Believers, in their majestic march.
Quoted by the Angels and Men so laudatory.

Under flowering trees and their stones radiating
Where women of this world believers will be blazing. This will
their rest, they who have been enduring. In

palace of pearls, one dressed in garments of light. On my high
mansions overlooking the magnificent river.
left me hatred and bitterness inside me that yesterday.

There is more than gold to be reflected my face.
Lord comfort near the Prophets, the Pious and Wise.
Award for efforts in a world of way.

And the vast green gardens where many fruits abound.
I would not have seen if I had succumbed to the lower world:
Sacrificing the eternal pleasure for a few seconds.

These lush gardens that will never end.
their freshness, their perfumes and their peaceful morning breeze.
I'm weary, lying on my satin sheets. Any

adorned with diamonds, I joined my virtuous progeny.
After deprivation, so enjoy the full abundance!
is the end of sins, you know more nuisance!

Praise the Lord is One, His throne on high.
In His infinite grace, to heaven, me heart was removed. For a United
going beyond what I dreamed.


: Abu-Hind 2011::

0 comments:

Post a Comment