Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Lost My Ontario Immunization Card

always thank

"Give thanks continually for all things unto God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. "(Ephesians 5:20)

Making continually graces was so important in the theology of Paul as he repeats three times: (1) "do you have with psalms hymns and spiritual songs" (2) "singing and celebrating with all your heart to the Lord, "and (3)" always thank God for all things unto the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ "(Ephesians 5:19-20)

Without faith, we can not give thanks as we should. We are bent by so many problems and so much distress. Of course, God does we do not want to pretend. It seems to me that Paul gave us the key on all these things when he told us: "... God the Father. The great preacher John Calvin said that to sing and give thanks continually simulation and hypocrisy that is at least being fully persuaded that God is our Father.

Our mouths tremble sometimes sad, and we can not sing. We do not feel able to give thanks. Difficult circumstances can break our spirit. There are times when our heart cries, "Lord, you really expect me that I sing and I celebrated Then I suffer so? "Lord, I am so full of worries that I can barely lift his head. "Lord, I find it hard to pray and sing hymns in my heart. It is too full of fear, sadness and doubt. "

Yes, it is not easy to answer this important truth. God is not hard on us when we suffer. We are his children. But these words are given to us to find solace and relief in these difficult times. We focus on our difficulties so that we lose more than the desire to sing. We always get away more eternal promises of God. So, despite what we face, our Lord says: "always thank. "

We become ungrateful for all he has done in the past. We meet to pray only for ourselves, our needs, our family. We can not raise his eyes to the suffering of others, who may be suffering more than us.

I am fully convinced by these words of Paul. I want to face tomorrow, determined to sing to my Lord and thank him for all day, all things and in all circumstances. This Maybe a song inaudible, it may be small at first, but there must be a power that comes when we do, by faith, otherwise it would not have been repeated 3 times.

Oh, if ten thousand people reading this message sing a song with me, what joy it will bring the heart of our Father. Then rest in this truth that God has heard your cry and is working to solve now and every moment. So continue to support him continuously and never stop singing songs of love to our precious Lord and Savior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment