Sunday, February 20, 2011

Where Can I Watch Purgatory House Free Online

Zounds - The Curse of Zounds (1981)

Even

if the self-proclaimed anarchists as much an organization in a certain tendency to make me skeptical I must admit that this disc is a fine and rare example, and frankly a paragon, an anarcho-punk (1) protest succeeded. A good record so that it takes me listening desires often baroque sniffing glue at the bottom of a squat ... shouting of "fuck Thatcher ... thunderous wave a black flag while quoting Bakunin ... spitting on the nape of CGT pot-bellied lying at the beginning of monomial ... Well that's strange, the surprising, even worse! the Sybarite!

For the rest, these days I'm not inspired: the season is cold, cranky and inspiration flap.

(1) Within the meaning of Crass bunch of ignoramuses!



0 comments:

Post a Comment